EWH3 #1256 The Third Anal Tour Du Feline Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, September 23rd – NoMa/Gallaudet (Red Line)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
From the troupe that brought you the AGM vote certified best EWH3 trails of 2018 and 2019: the Cat PeopleTM present to you the third episode in the Tour du Feline series: the DC Cat Count/the Nine Lives of Dave Thomas Circle edition.
Cat Fact: DC researchers have collected over 6 million pictures of animals in the District over the last two years to determine the number of cats in the city in one of the largest cat censuses ever conducted. That’s a lot of p*ssy pics…meow!
Here’s your opportunity to run a *kitty* trail in one of the most cat populous neighborhoods in the city.
Oh yeah, then this happened while your hares were planning the trail –
Yes, Dave Thomas Circle as we know it is about to be hiss-tory (finally!). This may also be one of your last opportunities to bid farewell to this absolute dumpster fire of an intersection. So don your favorite cat attire and join us. I hear there may be prizes for the best costumes (pending GTD getting her life together, which is only somewhat promising)….
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, September 23, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: NoMa/Gallaudet Metro – Florida Ave Exit
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 1st and M St NE
Hares: General Tso’s Kitten, Ready Player Nine Lives, Kittyral Clawage, GeriatricMeowing
– Runners: 2.3 mi. first half / 2.7 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.3 mi. first half / 1.3 mi. second half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (0.3 miles to metro). Bring your own vessel, a headlamp, and a full water bottle. NOTE: It may rain so check the forecast and do what you will. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: NoMa/Gallaudet
Last Trains Out (from Pentagon City):
– Glenmont – 12:14am
– Twinbook – 11:56pm
– Double check your apps!
On After: Last Call Bar, 1301-A 4th Street NE
- October 7 – Mean Girls and/or Ballbuster Trail!
- October 9 – DC Red Dress Run!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!