In order to allow for contact tracing and to ensure brew crew is adequately prepared, sign up on HashRego is required for everyone (even those who are rego’d for Hashtivus). If you do not rego in advance, you will be required to do so at the start of trail.
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are required for everyone. BYO water.
Ohmigosh, Regina, we’re at it again and this trail is going to be as grool as it gets! So get in losers, we’re going hashing. Don your best MEAN GIRLS attire because it’s 69 degrees and there’s a 30% chance it’s already raining. Don’t forget to wear pink if you want to sit with us- Wednesday is our favorite day!!
— REGULAR TRAIL —
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, October 7, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Rhode Island Ave Metro
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Rhode Island and V Street NE
Hares: They Blow Up So Fast, Burlington Ho Factory, Maybe it’s Gaybelline, I Cum in a Land Down Under and s/Kooter Kunte
– Runners: 2.5 mi. first half / 2.0 mi. second half
– Walkers: 0.908 mi first half / 0.75 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 1.69
– BVC on major road crossings and near train tracks, and bring a cranium lamp.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on HashRego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
— BALLBUSTER TRAIL —
When: 5:30 PM Thursday, October 7, 2021. Pack away at 6:00 PM!
Where: West Hyattsville, follow marks to nearby grass
Nearest Capital Bike Share: West Hyattsville metro
Hares: Mouthful of Clam, Stain Gretzky, and Just Noah
– Runners: 2.8 mi. first half, 2.7 mi. second half, 2.8 mi. third(!) half, 2.8 mi. fourth(!!) half
– Shiggy: 3.69 (brief, but potent)
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to Z’. Bring your own vessel and a full water bottle. CRANIUM LAMPS FOR SURE! Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
— AFTER TRAIL —
End Metro: Rhode Island Ave-Brentwood (Red)
Last Trains Out:
– Northbound RED Line: 12:16 AM
– Southbound RED Line: 11:54 PM
On After: The Dew Drop Inn
- October 9 – DC Red Dress Run!
- October 25 – MisManagement Interest Happy Hour @Town Tavern, 6-8PM.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email [email protected] to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email [email protected]. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email [email protected].
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing [email protected]!