EWH3 #1260 The World Peace Through Beer Trail – 6:45 PM Thursday, October 7th – L’Enfant Plaza (Orange/Silver/Blue/Yellow/Green)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
The Mismanagement Interest Happy Hour is NEXT WEEK!!!
– October 25th, 6-8pm
– Town Tavern, 2323 18th St NW
– refreshments provided!
Welcome to World Peace Through Beer! World Peace Through Beer is an annual event held on the closest hashing day to United Nations Day, Oct. 24. Simple concept, we celebrate our collective hashiness by getting collectively drunk on our favorite beverage, which is – BEER!! Here’s the plan: We drink, we make merry, we drink more, we make merrier, we drink morer, we make merrierier, we drunked it all morest, we merry merry merry (hic!) more with the drinkdranking merry time beering! Peace! And on on! Also, there is a special patch for World Peace Through Beer to be delivered … eventually.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, October 21, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: L’Enfant Plaza (Red, Green, Sliver, Blue, and Green Lines), exit at SE corner Maryland Ave. & 7th St. SW. *Be Aware of Metro Delays*
Nearest Capital Bike Share: C and 7th Street SW
Hares: Special Head Kid, Agent Orgy, Ready Player None, and Mouthful of Clam
– Runners: 2.17 mi. first half / 2.04 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.10 miles first half / 1.04 mi. second half
– Shiggy: Nah
– Pavement pounder. Doggy friendly (we had one scout runners trail with us).
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (roughly half mile back to L’Enfant from End Circle). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun, it will be a delightful night!
End Metro: L’Enfant Metro
Last Trains Out (they have all the trains here, beware delays)
Green Line Branch Ave 12:14 AM
Green Line Greenbelt 12:14 AM
Yellow Line Greenbelt 11:46 PM
Yellow Line Huntington 11:57 PM
Silver Line Largo Town Center 11:58 PM
Silver Line Wiehle-Reston East 11:57 PM
Blue Line Largo Town Center 12:11 AM
Blue Line Franconia-Springfield 11:46 PM
Orange Line New Carrollton 12:05 AM
Orange Line Vienna/Fairfax-GMU 11:59 PM
On After: Kirwan’s on the Wharf
- October 25, 6-8pm – MisManagement Interest Happy Hour @Town Tavern
- October 28, Spooky Boozy Horror Ladies Trail
- November 4, The K-(6)9 Trail
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!