As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
The Mismanagement Interest Happy Hour is MONDAY, Oct 25th!!!
– October 25th, 6-8pm
– Town Tavern, 2323 18th St NW
– refreshments provided!
After a less than (alcoholic) spirited Halloween last year, your Drunken Horror Ladies are back to make up for what ails you! Dress up and join us as we look for shots and sexy ghosts!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, October 28, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Navy Yard (Green Line), exit M St. & New Jersey Ave. Make your way to Tingey Plaza *Be Aware of Metro Delays*
Nearest Capital Bike Share: M St. & New Jersey Ave SW
Hares: GeriatricMandering; Stain Gretzky; Split Her Bare; Son, What the Fuck?!; General Tso Dicken; Rail Mary; and Starship In Her Thighs. Special Hare Appearance by Deathly Swallows!
– Runners: 1.75 mi. first half / 1.5 mi. second half
– Walkers: 0.9 first half / 0.7 mi. second half
– Shiggy: Not intentionally. If you find it, that’s your adventure to take. Puppy friendly.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun, it will be a delightful night!
End Metro: Navy Yard
Last Trains Out:
– Green Line Branch Ave 12:18 AM
– Green Line Greenbelt 11:52 PM
On After: Walter’s Sports Bar
Specials: $20 Bud Light Buckets and $25 Truly Buckets
- October 25 – MisManagement Interest Happy Hour @Town Tavern, 6-8PM.
- November 4 – The K-69 Trail, @Eastern Market, 7:15PM
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!