As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
We all know that 2020 was an absolute dumpster fire, but did you know that dog adoptions rose 15% last year? And 2021 is on the same track! Let’s celebrate our favorite furry drinking buddies who have seen us at our absolute worst (like 2am post Red Dress) and are here for our best (1am post Red Dress).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, November 4, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Eastern Market – follow the tumbleweeds of fluff to start! *Beware of Metro Delays*
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Pennsylvania & 8th Sts SE
Hares: Son, What the Fluff?!, Just Soffi, Pawliteral Damage, Beg ‘n’ Stips, 6.9 On the Licked-Her Scale, They Bark Up So Fast, & Just Harper
– Runners: 1.4 mi. / 1.1 mi
– Walkers: .69 mi. / .8 mi.
– Shiggy: if you find it, you’re on the wrong trail.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ . Bring your own vessel, a CRANIUM LAMP, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun, pet all the pups.
End Metro: Capitol South (Blue/Orange/Silver)
Last Trains Out:
– Blue: Franconia-Springfield 11:42 PM / Largo 12:15 AM
– Orange: Vienna Fairfax 11:55 PM / New Carrollton 12:09 AM
– Silver: Wiehle Reston 11:53 PM / Largo 12:02AM
On After: Walter’s (10 N St SE)
Specials: extended happy hour just for us! $5 select draft beers, wine, and rail drinks.
Give Back to the Hash!
- MISMANAGEMENT! If you are even slightly interested in a position, it’s not too late to learn more! Email the GMs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!