As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
MARINE CORPS BIRTHDAY TRAIL!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, November 11, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Iwo Jima Memorial – Either exit from Rosslyn Metro Station, follow marks South (away from Georgetown)
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Iwo Jima Memorial / Meade & 14th St N
Hares: Sphincter Shy, Rambutt, Six Pigs, Camo Sutra, General’s Farm Animal, Whoregon Trail, and Just Shannon!
– Runners: 2.3 mi. first half / 2.3 mi. second half (*plus up to another mile with checks*)
– Walkers: 1.7 first half / 1.3 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
*Doge friendly except potentially for some broken glass on the ground at end circle
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Rosslyn OR Foggy Bottom (choose your own adventure – Metro is still fucked either way)
Last Trains Out – Rosslyn (1 mi.):
Blue Line Franconia-Springfield 12:17 AM
Silver Line Largo Town Center 11:44 PM
Blue Line Largo Town Center 11:55 PM
Orange Line New Carrollton 11:51 PM
Orange Line Vienna/Fairfax-GMU 12:15 AM
Silver Line Wiehle-Reston East 12:11 AM
Last Trains Out – Foggy Bottom (1.2 mi.):
Blue Line Franconia-Springfield 11:57 PM
Blue Line Largo Town Center 11:58 PM
Silver Line Largo Town Center 11:47 PM
Orange Line New Carrollton 11:54 PM
Orange Line Vienna/Fairfax-GMU 12:12 AM
Silver Line Wiehle-Reston East 12:08 AM
On After: Church Hall
Specials: REVERSE HH starting at 9 w/$4 drinks and getting cheaper by the hour.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!