EWH3 #1264: The Unst Unst Unst Part Four: Random Access Mammaries!! Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, November 18 – Crystal City (Blue/Yellow)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Four years. That is how long Atari has been gracing EWH3 with the anal Unst, Unst, Unst Trail. That is four years of ravers, streamers, glow sticks, and mammaries…So come to what some critics call a “Burning Man-inspired trail from a guy who clearly has never been to Burning Man before” and get ready for peace, love, and good vibes.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, November 18, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Crystal City Metro
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Crystal City Metro
Hares: Atari and the Rave Bangarangers
– Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 3 mi. second half
– Walkers: .8 first half / 1.4 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 2.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (.7 mi). Bring your own glow sticks, LED Pacifier, obligatory RompHim, vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Crystal City Metro
Last Trains Out:
Franconia-Springfield 12:25 AM
Greenbelt 11:38 PM
Huntington 12:05 AM
Town Center 11:47 PM
On After: Where do you think we are going? FREDDIES!
Specials: Tip the bartenders and the DJ for Karaoke.
- Want to help keep the hash running (and drinking)? We are still looking for a few good hashers to help (mis)manage this funny social club. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get things rolling.
- Sunday Nov 21, 3 pm, Braddock Road metro – White House Invasion Trail!
EWH3 is gonna hare, RA, and scribe WH4’s weekly trail. Should be entertaining! If you’ve never been, this is a great week to check WH4 out.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!