As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
For the 18th time, yes, you read that right, the 18th time, your hares, Please Step Away from the Whores, Purple Peter Eater, and Areola Borealis present for you the Turkey Day Hash. The hash where we run just enough to burn off the calories in a scoop of mashed potatoes and gravy. (Or is this the year the hares make good on their threats, get their acts together, and lay an actual trail?) This is a trail to get together with your chosen family before heading off to whatever hell your actual family Thanksgiving dinner is. PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY START TIME OF 11 A.M.
When: 11 A.M. Thursday, November 25, 2021. Pack away at 11:15 A.M.!
Where: Rosslyn Metro – exit on the east side, Moore St
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Lynn St & 19th St North
Hares: Please Step Away from the Whores, Purple Peter Eater, Areola Borealis
– Runners: Maybe .5 mi. first half / Maybe .5 mi. second half
– Walkers: Like, 500 yards, maybe?
– Shiggy: Uh, no.
One shot check. Dog friendly, stroller friendly, everyone friendly.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun. One shot check.
End Metro: Rosslyn
Last Trains Out: If you’re still at the hash when the metro stops running that is on you. We start at 11 A.M. you animals
On After: Top of the parking garage until we run out of booze.
Specials: This whole trail is a special.
- Want to help keep the hash running (and drinking)? We are still looking for a few good hashers to help (mis)manage this funny social club. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get things rolling.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for open dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!