As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Your hares have a grievance! It has been way too long since we’ve been to Tenleytown. But this week we are going to fix that. And as long as we’re airing grievances, let’s make it a Festivus trail.
- Feats of strength as you crush those beer cans
- Dance around the Festivus Pole
- Air your grievances to the scribe
- Realize that Festivus Miracles are happening all around you!
- Festivus dinner will be at Guapo’s
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, December 16, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Tenleytown-AU, east side of Wisconsin Ave, marks to start (Wisconsin Ave NW and Fort Drive NW)
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Wisconsin Ave and Albemarle St NW
Hares: A Midsemester Night’s Cream, Unobtanium, Mouthful of Clam, and a Mystery Hare!
– Runners: 1.7 mi. first half / 2.3 mi. second half
– Walkers: 0.8 mi first half / 1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: None for walkers, short rough patches for runners
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Tenleytown-AU
Last Trains Out:
– Glenmont (Red): 11:49
– Twinbrook (Red): 12:21
On After: Guapo’s
– Heads up, we don’t get the second floor as usual, but we do still get Guapo’s!
- Save the Date! January 22nd is the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!