EWH3 #1269: It’s Almost Christmas Trail (or The Hash before Christmas)! – 6:45 PM Thursday, December 23, 2021 – Greenbelt Metro (Green/Yellow Line)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
It’s the hash before Christmas, and all through the world, not a hasher was drinking, not even a sip.
So come out to the hash on December 23rd to drink your fill with your best friends!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, December 23, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Greenbelt Metro station. After passing through the pay stations, turn right toward the MARC station, down the tunnel, and follow marks out the back of the station to Hollywood Park.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: a mile away…
Hares: Please Step Away from the Whores, Ready Player None, Just Brittany, and General Tso’s Dicken.
– Runners: 1.5 mi. first half / 1.2 mi. second half
– Walkers: .6 mi. first half / .4 mi. second half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (.5 miles to metro)]. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
End Metro: Greenbelt
Last Trains Out:
– Branch Ave (Green): 11:25 PM
– Huntington (Yellow): 11:28 PM
On After: PSA’s backyard (5201 Edgewood Rd, College Park, MD 20740)
Specials: Fire pit and hot tub will be open!
- Save the Date! January 22nd is the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!