As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
We finally got snow! Now we can really get going on our Winter Activity Promotion, or WAP. To kick things off, let’s do some live demos. This trail will be perfect to showcase alleyway ice climbing, barefoot snowshoeing, and freestyle penguining. You could even bring a sled (borrow someone else’s, doggy-style).
So join your luger friends so we can all
huddle for warmth get our WAP on!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, January 6th, 2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Brookland/CUA Metro Station (Red Line). Exit station to the east and look for WAP fans under the overpass.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 10th and Monroe
Hares: Mouthful of Clam, I Bless The Cum Down In Africa, and a Mystery Hare
– Runners: 1.3 mi. first half / 1.4 mi. second half
– Walkers: .5 first half / .6 mi. second half
– Shiggy: winter conditions (snow, ice)
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Your own vessel is required; cranium light is recommended; and a full water bottle if get thirsty. Sign up on Hash Rego is required!
End Metro: Brookland
Last Trains Out:
– Glenmont: 12:19 AM
– Twinbrook: 11:51 PM
On After: TBD
I think you’re special TBD
- AGM in TWO WEEKS! January 22nd, 8PM, Kelley’s Irish Times. Rego here.
- STD for WIE. April 1-3. Rego cumming.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email [email protected] to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email [email protected]. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email [email protected].
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing [email protected]!