As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
The CDC recommends you wear blankets, snuggies, and onesies to trail this Thursday.
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, January 13, 2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Shaw-Howard Metro, exit 7th and S St side.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 7th & T St. NW
Hares: GeriatricMandering, Stain Gretzky, Atari 6900, Pinnocchi-Ho, & Bless Me Father For I Have Rimmed
– Runners: 1.7 mi. first half / 1.9 mi. second half
– Walkers: .7 first half / .7 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Trail is puppy, but not stroller friendly. There will be some stairs. There is no shiggy unless you take your own adventure.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Mt. Vernon Sq.
Last Trains Out:
– Branch Ave (Green) 11:48
– Greenbelt (Yellow) 11:52
– Greenbelt (Green) 12:20
– Huntington 11:52
On After: Prost (919 5th St NW)
Specials: You’re special
- AGM in TWO WEEKS! January 22nd, 8PM, Kelley’s Irish Times. Rego here.
- WIE regos are now open! Travel back (and forward) in time with us for a weekend of fun and festivities in Ocean City, Maryland! Rego here!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email [email protected] to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email [email protected]. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email [email protected].
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing [email protected]!