As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
That’s right Seong, it’s the last trail before AGM! Time to reflect on our tenure with some super meaningful 2021 gifs.
Sure Olivia, we weren’t perfect. But it worked out because of YOU ALL! You brew crewers and trail layers and event planners and emotional supporters and joy bringers, you all kept this hash going great through some tough times. And now we can pass the baton knowing that 2022 is going to be smooth sailing, right Oprah?
Shoot. Well, good luck 2022 MM!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, January 20, 2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Foggy Bottom, exit on 23rd and head north to Washington Circle
Nearest Capital Bike Share: New Hampshire and 24th
Hares: Mouthful of Clam, Colliteral Damage, They Blow Up So Fast, sKooter Kunte, and Bitches Get Stitches
– Runners: 1.7 mi. first half / 1.7 mi. second half
– Walkers: .8 first half / .8 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 1.69 for Turkeys, 3.69 for Eagles
Dog friendly, Cat difficult, Stroller real rough
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B (.6 mi back to FoBo). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Farragut West
Last Trains Out:
– Franconia-Springfield (Blue): 11:55pm
– Largo Town Center (Blue): 12:00am
– Largo Town Center (Silver): 11:49pm
– Wiehle-Reston East (Silver): 12:06am
– New Carrollton (Orange): 11:56pm
– Vienna/Fairfax-GMU (Orange): 12:10am
On After: Sauf Haus Bier Hall [Vax passport required per DC mandate]
Specials: Extended happy hour with wristband (find Mouthful)
- AGM is this Saturday, January 22nd, 5PM, Navy Yard Metro. Rego by Tuesday, 1/18 for a custom giveaway.
- Make sure to cast your nominations for trail of the year and other winners of the hash. Vote early and often here before Thursday, 1/20.
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email ewh3brewmei[email protected] to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email [email protected]. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email [email protected].
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing [email protected]!