EWH3 #1275: The Incumming Mismanagement Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, January 27th – Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan Metro (Red Line)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Welcome wankers to the 2022 version of Everyday is Wednesday Mismanagement. This week, a veritable circus of misman
suckers wankers will be leading you on a lovely preview of hashes future. Will there be a well marked trail with flour that isn’t transparent? We hope so. Will there be shots and good themes? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How about a van full of beer at trails? We also don’t know, but probably yes as long as 23 In Me and Lickthyologist don’t try to brew crew together again. Lots of new virgins? Fingers and running toes crossed. So come join and add to the spectacle this Thursday as we get this sh!t show on the road!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, January 27th, 2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan, follow marks to the start
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Woodley Park Metro
Hares: Lickthyologist, Head Injury, 9021 Ho, 23 In Me, Burlington Ho Factory
– Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 2.0 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.1 mi. first half / 1.0 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 1.69
Trail is dog friendly, walkers trail is stroller friendly. End circle is inside a bar.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (.8 miles to metro)]. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun. End circle is inside a bar – Town Tavern. Make sure to bring a mask and proof of vaccination if you plan to join.
End Metro: Woodley Park (.8 miles) or Columbia Heights (.9 miles)
Last Trains Out Of Woodley Park:
– Glenmont (Red): 11:56 PM
– Twinbrook (Red): 12:14 AM
Last Trains Out of Columbia Heights:
– Greenbelt (Yellow): 11:57 PM
– Huntington (Yellow): 11:46 PM
– Branch Ave (Green): 11:43 PM
– Greenbelt (Green): 12:25 AM
On After: Town Tavern
Specials: We are working on a few hash sponsored beerverages as this is the end circle location.
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now!
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last!
These stylish navy blue socks will protect you from shiggy, cold, or judgemental eyes. Available in a size Medium ONLY, you can purchase a pair when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!