As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
On February 2 (think of it as Hash Time) National Heavenly Hash Day is celebrated! And who would we be to skip the OG On-After of our founders? While we will not be running to a hash house, we will take the heavenly part. Dust off those halos and Renaissance Faire horns to commemorate!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, February 3, 2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: NoMa-Gallaudet U – exit FL Ave side
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 1st & M St NE
Hares: GeriatricMandering, The Defense Breasts, Special Red, Mouthful of Clam, and Split Her Bare
– Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 2.3 mi. second half
– Walkers: .9 first half / 1.1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
– Puppy and stroller friendly
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Union Station
Last Trains Out:
– Glenmont (Red): 12:12 AM
– Twinbrook (Red): 11:58 PM
On After: Union Pub (201 Massachusetts Ave NE). If you plan to come to the On After, bring a mask and proof of vaccination per DC requirements.
Specials: $14 Union Pub Pilsner Pitcher and $18 Sam Adams and Yuengling Pitchers. The porch will be open!
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!