As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
There’s a website called MuralsOfDC that partners with the DC government to paint things on walls and encourage people to go see them. Well, we’re going to go see some. Walkers get a couple murals, runners get a few more, eagles get a bonus one.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, 2/10/2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Georgia Ave-Petworth Metro, Green/Yellow Line (exit to East/first escalator)
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Georgia Ave and Rock Creek
Hares: Roll Over, Bitch!, Ginger Snatch, Cocktease Falcon, Lickthyologist, and a possible mystery hare.
– Runners: 3.4 mi. (Eagle)/ 2.8 mi. (Turkey) first half / 2.2 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.5 mi. first half / 1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: Urban
Keep your eyes open for the wall-art!
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A (.3 miles to metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Petworth
Last Trains Out:
– Green 11:40, Yellow 11:43 SOUTH
– Green 12:28, Yellow 12:00 NORTH
On After: Midlands Beer Garden. If you plan to come to the On After, bring a mask and proof of vaccination per DC requirements. There are indoor and outdoor options.
Specials: $4 pints of PBR and a bunch of fancy beers for more
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now! Rego before 2/25 for a $10 discount!
Hab of the Week!
Pre-order an MTV tee! (Est. delivery March 17)
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!