As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
It is a proven fact that Pheobe was the baddest bad ass and mum of the group on Friends, no sense in arguing with street smarts. In honor of bad asses around the mean streets of the DMV, White House has decided to come show EHW3 how to kick it old school. Yes, that is right, another White House Invasion!
But don’t fret dears, Grandpas Ginger and Atari are here to help you party like it’s 1999 with this joint SATURDAY EWH3 Full Moon and pre-WH4 AGM trail. That’s right, two trails credits for the price of one!
You got two options, rego for WH4 AGM and you get into their exclusive senior center party with great good, better beer, and all the caramel chews you can imagine OR you can sign up for just EWH3 FM Trail.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 5:00 PM Saturday, Feb 19, 2022. Pack away at 5:15 PM!
Where: Silver Spring Metro
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Silver Spring Metro, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Hares: Ginger Snatch & Atari 6900
– Runners: 2.2 mi. first half / 2.5 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1 first half / 1.69 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 1.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ . Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun. Be sure to bring proof of vaccination, your ID, and a mask for WH3 AGM if you plan to attend, rego at: https://hashrego.com/events/wh4-agm-2022
End Metro: Silver Spring Metro
Last Trains Out:
- Glenmont 12:28 AM
- Twinbrook 11:42 PM
On After: WH4 Annual General Meeting, Denizens, REGO: https://hashrego.com/events/wh4-agm-2022
Specials: Great food, better beer, special gimme, shots, and more!!!
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now! Rego before 2/25 for a $10 discount!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!