As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Georgetown – a historic neighborhood and famous for its defining feature, M Street, the hub of DC fashion. It’s where university students can strut their groundbreaking pants (wait…are those JNCO jeans?) and where sophisticated Senator’s husbands can browse for a new tie (for the same price of hashing 69 times for the coveted boxers).
Roll up your shiggy socks, it’s time to give your best and boldest for Miss J Alexander and strut your favorite shiggy socks for the second-but first IRL and nonvirtual- SHIGGY SOCK PAGEANT!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, February 17, 2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Georgetown – Key Memorial Park. Use Rosslyn or Foggy Bottom metro, or 38B bus.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 34th & Water
Hares: Son, What the Fendi?!, Balenciaga Ho Factory, & Yves Just Shannent
– Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 1.6 second half (you MUST have a cranium light!)
– Walkers: 1.1 first half / 1.3 second half
– Shiggy: 1.69
-pageant walk heels friendly
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A (.8 mi. to Rosslyn, 1.2 mi. to Foggy Bottom)]. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Rosslyn or Foggy Bottom
Last Trains Out:
Rosslyn between 11:44pm-12:17am (link)
Foggy Bottom between 11:57pm-12:12am (link)
On After: The Berliner, 3401 Water St.
Specials: We think you’re special.
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now! Rego before 2/25 for a $10 discount!
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!