*That’s French for “you”
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Join us on the evening of 2/24/22 to celebrate this beloved hash staple. In preparation, you may find yourself wondering….
What type of Tutu best suits you?
Have no fear! This quick quiz will help you sort yourself out in no time!
1. When swiping on Tinder, which trait has you immediately swiping right (that’s a “yes”)?
A. Loves long walks on the beach and deep, meaningful conversations
B. Polite in the streets, Freaky in the sheets
C. Older than 21, younger than 23
2. Which of the following drinks is the perfect way to start a Monday?
A. A soft and smooth latte, with your favorite milk or milk alternative
B. Bottomless mimosas, or better yet.. just the champagne
C. 22 Ounces of anything you can get your hands on
3. It’s time to close out at the on-after. How are you calculating the tip?
A. Based on the quality of conversation and service
B. Based on how hot the bartender is. Bonus if they gave me their number!
Check out your results below:
Mostly A’s – The Romantic Tutu
This garment is soft and bell-shaped, reaching the calf or ankle. While you may prioritize the wine-and-dine aspect of the evening, there’s no telling what you’re hiding below that gauze.
Mostly B’s – The Classical Tutu
Short and stiff, the tulle projects horizontally from the waist and hip. Much like your intentions, this skirt is upfront and ready for business.
Mostly C’s – Two Two
It’s become increasingly clear that you don’t understand the theme of this trail and I really can’t help you at this point..
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, February 24, 2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Mt. Vernon Sq – 7th St Convention Center
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 7th & K St NW
Hares: Poon-apple Juice, Cocktease Falcon, Close Encounters of the Turd Kind, 9021-ho
– Runners: 1.69 mi. first half / 1.69 mi. second half
– Walkers: 0.9 mi. first half / 0.8 mi. second half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’. Wear your finest tutu. Bring a cranium lamp and mug! Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of Mt.Vernon Square/7th Street Convention Center (Green/Yellow):
Branch Ave (Green) 11:48
Greenbelt (Yellow) 11:52
Greenbelt (Green) 12:20
Hungtonton (Yellow) 11:51
On After**: Tall Boy – If you plan to come to the On After, masks are required and proof of vaccination is recommended. As of 2/15/22, indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine requirements in place.
Specials: Tallboys start at $6 and Grilled Cheese!
**On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now! Rego before 2/25 for a $10 discount!
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase this item when you rego for pick-up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.