On March 3, 1845, Florida was admitted to the Union as the 27th state. In one fell swoop, numerous intrepid individuals became part of our national story. Yes, those individuals who often find themselves under the influence, having sex in public while armed, then sleeping off their exertions in a bathtub in a house they have attempted to burgle. That’s right: Florida Man!
Have you ever found yourself wondering what it is like to:
- Strip naked in a bar because the staff refused to serve you?
- Take a nap during a burglary of a sailboat?
- Run naked through a neighborhood and attempting to commit a sex act with the landscaping?
- Surf on the roof of a stranger’s car?
If so, join us for a dash through Columbia Heights!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, March 3, 2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Columbia Heights Metro – Exit 14th Street Northbound/Pleasant Plains. Follow marks to start!
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Park Road NW & Holmead Place NW or 14th Street NW & Irving Street NW
Hares: Head Injury, Infidellatio, The Defense Breasts, and maybe a mystery hare.
– Runners: 2.2 mi. first half / 2.2 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.1 mi first half / 1.0 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (0.7 mi to start metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Petworth Metro (Green & Yellow Lines)
Last Trains Out:
Greenbelt (Green Line): 12:30am
Branch Avenue (Green Line: 11:42pm
Huntington (Yellow Line): 11:45pm
On After*: Midlands Beer Garden (3333 Georgia Ave. NW). Midlands has both indoor and outdoor seating options. If you plan to come to the On After, masks are required and proof of vaccination is recommended. As of 2/15/22, indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine requirements in place.
Specials: You are special.
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now!
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!