As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
March 10th is an important day, on which many historical events took place.
In 1876, The first successful test of a telephone is made by Alexander Graham Bell.
In 1913, Harriet Tubman passes away from complications related to pneumonia. She is quoted to claim “I go to prepare a place for you.”
In 1535, Tomás de Berlanga, the fourth Bishop of Panama, discovers the Galápagos Islands by chance on his way to Peru.
In 1977, astronomers discover the rings of Uranus.
In 1940, Chuck Norris – American badass – is born.
Every year, we celebrate Mario Day.
Oh, and it’s also
the 69th Day of the year!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, March 10, 2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: REAR Admiral Samuel Francis Dupont Memorial (Dupont Circle)
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 20th & O St NW / Dupont South
Hares: Schrödinger’s Cock, Cheech & Dong, Slurpee the Big Mouth Lass, and a couple of mystery hares!
– Runners: 2.069 mi. first half / 1.69 mi. second half
– Walkers: 0.869 mi first half 0.869 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun. Track your run and check your map after trail for a super special surprise.
End Metro: Dupont
Last Trains Out:
Shady Grove : 12:10 AM
Glenmont : 12:00 AM
On After*: Recessions! If you plan to come to the On After, note that as of 2/15/22, D.C. venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: Karaoke – Bonus points to whoever sings Summer of 69.
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s featured hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! Purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now! Regos close 3/26. Are you an Iron Bartender contender? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot in this cut-throat competition!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!