As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
In honor of this most sacred of drinking days, we shall gather in Patrick’s favorite color and don the symbols of the mystical charms:
“Hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers, and blue moons, unicorns, rainbows, and tasty red balloons!”
Legend claims that once in a blue moon, the stars align, and those lucky clovers find their unicorns, or a horseshoe (close enough), but your heart should get racing for tasty red balloons!
Keep a lookout on trail for the mythical Lucky Charms Leprechaun (™), he’ll be wary that you’re out for his lucky charms!
On the Lucky Charms (™) Trail, you might get lucky and score your own pot of gold, with someone that’s magically delicious (™) (or tragically malicious!) ^_^
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, March 17, 2022. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Union Station Metro, Christopher Columbus Memorial Statue
Nearest Capital Bike Share: F Street NE and Unions Station Drive NE
Hares: 9021-Ho, Skooter Kunte, Just Jarely, NSA
– Runners: 2.2 mi. first half / 2.2 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.26 first half / 1.7 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun. Enjoy the sights and wear green! If strangers offer you lucky charms in an alley, please do not accept them.
End Metro: Union Station or Judiciary Square
Last Trains Out:
– Shady Grove (Red): 11:52 PM
– Glenmont (Red): 11:53 PM
On After*: Hamilton’s Bar and Grill: If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: $5 Jameson Shots, $16 Miller Lite Pitchers. We will have the upstairs bar area.
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now!
+$10 PITA fee after 3/18!
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!