EWH3 #1284: The 6th Anal Glory Days Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, March 24 – Capitol South Metro (Blue/Orange/Silver Line)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
It’s time to flashback to those days of yore. Bust out those letter jackets, JNCOs, wrestling uniforms, or other memorabilia. You know you want to wear it outside the house.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, March 24, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Capitol South Metro – Follow marks to Folger Park
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 3rd & D St SE
Hares: GeriatricMandering, Bumspringa, Bundeslicker, & Colliteral Damage
– Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 2 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1 first half / 1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
There will be stairs on runners. You should not try to recreate that time you won your tri-county track meet. Walkers, do what you do best!
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun. Wear your high school memorabilia!
End Metro: Navy Yard-Ballpark Metro
Last Trains Out:
– Branch Ave (Green): 12:17 AM
– Greenbelt (Green): 11:53 PM
On After*: Walter’s Sports Bar 10 N St SE If you plan to come to the On After, masks are required and proof of vaccination is recommended. As of 2/15/22, indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine requirements in place. There are indoor and outdoor options. *On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Specials: You’re special
- WIE is back! Back to the Future that is. April 1-3 in Ocean City. Rego Now! Registration closes 3/26!
Hab of the Week!
The hashers have spoken and the Juice has listened! It’s time for another happi coat order.
Coats will be $85 ($88.50 with fees) with a removable snap-in liner or $55 ($57.50 with fees) without liners. These will be the same design as previous batches, so feel free to ask others to see theirs. As these are custom items, they will not be returnable after payment – email email@example.com if you need sizing info. If you are interested, please fill out the form here. We need a minimum of sixteen orders to secure this price, so tell your friends! The deadline for this order is April 15, with expected delivery in late May.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!