As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully-vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Trail theme? “How about ‘Pretty, Pretty Princess’?” Nope, that’s taken. “‘Crazy Cat Lady’?” Nope, nope. “‘Incredibly Small Swimsuit’?” Also taken. “‘Glory Days’? ’Jorts’? ‘Marine Corps Birfday Party’??” Negative, Ghost Rider. “Well, if they’re gonna hijack our Florida Man theme, we’ll just have to out-Florida-Man them and YOINK all the trail themes!”
Remember, kids, stealing is bad. Unless you’re stealing my heart!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, April 7, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Union Station (come out to Columbus Circle in front of the building)
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Columbus Circle / Union Station
Hares: Pinocchi-Ho, Special Red, Quid Pro Blow, Split Her Bare, and a mystery Florida-Man hare
– Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 2.5 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.0 first half / 1.35 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Turkey/Eagle split …or is it Tough/Easy?
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: NoMa – Gallaudet
Last Trains Out:
– Glenmont (Red): 12:14 AM
– Shady Grove (Red): 11:56 PM
On After*: WunderGarten – If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place. There are indoor and outdoor options.
Specials: The hare is Special!
- WIE came, WIE saw, WIE conquered. Chill out for a second you party goblins.
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!