As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
On this most sacred day, thirty-two years ago, Our glorious They Blow Up So Fast entered the world and graced us mere mortals with her presence. So bring your blow up dolls, throw on your feminist lesbian earrings, rip a pickle back shot, and celebrate all things Miss Blow Up!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, April 14, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Navy Yard-Ballpark Metro
Nearest Capital Bike Share: M St SE & New Jersey Ave SE
Hares: Burlington Ho Factory, Son What the Fuck, Slappy Ending, and The Cumburglar!
– Runners: 1.77 mi. first half / 2.87 mi. second half
– Walkers: 0.91 first half / 1.45 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (1.4 miles to metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun. If you attended WIE, bring your collapsible stainless steel shot glass!
End Metro: Navy Yard-Ballpark Metro
Last Trains Out:
– Branch Ave (Green): 12:17 AM
– Greenbelt (Green): 11:53 PM
On After*: Solace Outpost Navy Yard. If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
There are indoor and outdoor options.
Specials: Only Blow Up is special today
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- 2022 DC TOUR duh HASH coming soon: June 3-12
Hab of the Week!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!