As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
“Earth Day is an annual global event, observed on April 22, that celebrates the environmental movement and raises awareness about pollution and ways to maintain a clean habitat.” Ahh, yes. Mother Earth…the ultimate Mother I’d Like to Fix (yay MILFs!). In honor of Earth Day, we’re definitely not recycling a trail from our Mother (kennel). Plant a tree, plant yourself on a couch at metrobar, and maybe do another kind of planting after that…
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, April 21, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Rhode Island Ave Metro. Follow marks to start – at edge of Washington Place NE bus loop.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Rhode Island Avenue Metro
Hares: General Tso’s Dicken, Poonapple Juice, Ready Player None, Red Roper, Semen on the Pew
– Runners: 2.6 mi. first half / 2.2 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.3 first half / 1.1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (0.3 miles to metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Rhode Island Ave
Last Trains Out:
Glenmont (red): 12:17am
Shady Grove (red): 11:53pm
On After*: metrobar (640 Rhode Island Ave NE). Most of the space is outdoors. THERE’S *APPARENTLY* KARAOKE! Also, there are usually food trucks and snacks available for purchase. If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: All of the drinks are in some part DC sourced, so that’s pretty special.
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- Friday, April 22 is the last day to pre-order a Nats-inspired EWH3 baseball tee at a reduced rate. Personalization is only available when you order in advance. Fill out the form here!
- STD for EWH3’s 1300th Run & Pub Crawl! Help us to plan the best event by filling out the interest survey here by April 22 at 11:59 PM!
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!