As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
A long time ago, in a country…. Well, not so far away, a ragtag band of fighters, outnumbered and outgunned, defeated a far superior force from the Empire *ahem* of um.. Napoleon III, on Cinco de Mayo!
Which is the day right after… May the 4th (be with you!) Coincidence? Not anymore!
Unclear to this hasher why Cinco de Mayo and May the 4th haven’t previously been combined into some hot salsariffic Jedi Sith action before, but we can remedy this obvious lacking in the galaxy.
It’s not JUST about Diego Luna.
Anyway, come to a galaxy far away called Benning Road, and join other degenerates tramping through the wilds east of the river in search of the Jedi Juice and Sith Suds we on Earth call beer.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, May 5, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Benning Road Metro (Blue and Silver Line)
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Benning Rd & East Capitol St NE / Benning Rd Metro
Hares: Special Head Kid, Special Red, What’s a Boner, Cocktease Falcon, Lickthyologist, maybe a mystery hare
– Runners: 2.69 mi. first half / 2 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.5 first half / 1.3 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 3.69 (poison ivy and other ITCHY NATURE POSSIBLE, wear your SHIGGY SOCKS). There will be a Turkey / Eagle split; Eagles will get WET)
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B. Bring your own vessel, A CRANIUM LAMP, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Potomac Ave (Blue, Silver, and Orange lines)
Last Trains Out:
Franconia-Springfield 11:45 PM
Silver Line Largo Town Center 11:59 PM
Blue Line Largo Town Center 12:19 AM
Orange Line New Carrollton 12:04 AM
Orange Line Vienna/Fairfax-GMU 11:51 PM
Silver Line Wiehle-Reston East 11:43 PM
On After*: Trustees! If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: See if you can use your Force abilities to get free beer
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- 2022 Tour du Hash (TDH) is June 3 -12! TDH 2022 shirts are available for pre-order at https://www.customink.com/g/pcq0-00ck-d4kn! Pre-order closes May 11. Pre-order shirts will be delivered at TDH 2022 trails. There will be a limited amount of shirts for sale at TDH trails at a slightly higher price than the pre-order. Order today!
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! The hash requires hares. Want summer trails? Lots of empty spots on the calendar. Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!