EWH3 #1295: The Schitty Trail Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, May 19, 2022 – Gallery Place (Red, Yellow, Green Line)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Do you love running?
Do you love drinking?
Wait, we meant beer not necessarily vodka… but in any event, come run a Schitty Trail on Thursday!
Be you a Moira,
Or your own special schitty someone, come on out to Gallery Place and get ready to run the Schittiest Trail of the year!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, May 19, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Gallery Place, exit towards Portrait Gallery
Nearest Capital Bike Share: F & 7th NW
Hares: Colliteral Damage, Son What the F*ck, General Tso’s Dickens, Stain Gretzky
– Runners: ~2mi. first half / ~2 mi. second half
– Walkers: ~1 first half / ~1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69 (city shiggy)
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Gallery Place (Green/Yellow)
Last Trains Out:
Green Line Branch Ave – 11:52 PM
Red Line Glenmont – 12:08 AM
Green Line Greenbelt – 12:20 AM
Yellow Line Greenbelt – 11:50 PM
Yellow Line Huntington – 11:55 PM
Red Line Shady Grove – 12:02 AM
On After*: 618 Cocktail & Whiskey Bar https://www.bar618.com/ If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: Waiting on discounts, but we have the roof!
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- 2022 Tour du Hash (TDH) is June 3 -12!
- EWH3’s 1300th Run & Pub Crawl coming soon, stay tuned for more details!
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!