EWH3 #1296: The SchroCo’s AdMo Continues to Have Shiggy Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, May 26, 2022 – Woodley-Park Zoo/Adams Morgan (Red)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Are you sick of the monotony of pounding (hehe) pavement downtown?
Want to feel like you’re trailblazing through the Blue Mountains?
Well you’re in luck because this week Schrödinger’s Cock and gang are going to take you through some of the best shiggy AdMo and Kalorama have to offer! Strap on those new (*snicker*) trail running shoes and rego today.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, May 26, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan. Follow the marks from metro exit south to the corner of Connecticut Ave NW & Calvert St NW
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Calvert and Connecticut NW
Hares: Schrödinger’s Cock, Mouthful of Clam, Poon-apple Juice, Son, What The Fuck, and Unobtainium
– Runners: 1.9 mi. first half / 1.5 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.1 mi first half / 1.2 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 4.69 (plus water crossing for Eagles)
TOUGH dogs only on runners! Walkers trail has stairs, a smallish detour is possible.
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’. Watch out for PI, it’s shiggylicious out there! Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun. ID necessary for end circle, which is inside a bar.
End Metro: Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan
Last Trains Out:
– Glenmont (Red): 11:57 PM
– Shady Grove (Red): 12:13 AM
On After*: Grand Central. If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Circle will be held indoors, outdoor seating is available if you wish to not participate in circle.
Specials: It’s a bar ending! Your rego covers two drink tickets.
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- 2022 Tour du Hash (TDH) is June 3 -12!
- EWH3’s 1300th Run & Pub Crawl coming soon, stay tuned for more details!
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.