As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Have you ever wondered what happens when a collection of people with questionable soul content get together to lay a trail? Have you been questioning when this unseasonably cold spring is going to end? Have you ever asked if the curtain matches the carpet? Well then have we got the trail for you!
Break out the 90 spf and sun hats, because all your favorite gingers have joined together to kick off the impending heat wave. Show your support for your melanin challenged friends by dressing up as your favorite ginger or just bringing extra sunscreen because somehow we still never have enough.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, June 2nd, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Foggy Bottom Metro
Nearest Capital Bike Share: New Hampshire Ave & 24th St NW
Hares: Bipolar Bear, Ginja Ninja, Turkey Twat, Defense Breasts, Leaning Tower of Please Ya
– Runners: 2.3 mi. first half / 1.7 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.3 first half /1.1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Foggy Bottom
Last Trains Out:
Blue Line Franconia-Springfield 12:04 AM
Silver Line Largo Town Center 11:40 PM
Blue Line Largo Town Center 11:58 PM
Orange Line New Carrollton 11:45 PM
Orange Line Vienna/Fairfax-GMU 12:12 AM
Silver Line Wiehle-Reston East 12:02 AM
On After*: Tonic. If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: You’re Special
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- 2022 Tour du Hash (TDH) is June 3 -12!
- EWH3’s 1300th Run & Pub Crawl coming on July 16th, save the date! More details coming soon.
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!