EWH3 #1303: The 2nd Anal Spice World Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, July 7, 2022 – Shaw/Howard (Green/Yellow Line)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Ready to spice up your life? 26 years ago this week, the Spice Girls released their hit single “Wannabe” and solidified themselves as the best selling girl group of all time. Why live in the real world when we could live in a Spice World! So in order to celebrate some well needed #GirlPower, throw on your best little gucci dress, get your act together, and rego in time!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, July 7, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Shaw/Howard Metro – 7th Street Entrance
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 7th & S St NW
Hares: Burlington Ho Spice, Slappy Spice, Spice Gretzky, Spice, What The Fuck, Just Hannah Spice, and possibly a mystery spice
– Walkers: 1.4 mi. first half / 1 mi. second half
– Runners: 2.82 first half / 1.97 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B (0.1 miles to metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Georgia Ave-Petworth
Last Trains Out:
– Branch Ave (Green): 11:42 PM
– Greenbelt (Yellow): 12:00 AM
– Greenbelt (Green): 12:30 AM
– Huntington (Yellow): 11:45 PM
On After*: The Midland Beer Garden If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
There are indoor and outdoor options.
Specials: You are Special Spice!
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
EWH3’s 1300th Trail
& CABIN Crawl
is July 16!
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!