EWH3 #1304: The Christmas in July Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, July 14, 2022 – Silver Spring, Red Line
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!
Wait, what…?? No, f*** off Bing Crosby!! It’s July, SUMMERTIME!
But the hares did decide to take all you degenerates to the Northern Boundary Stone – pretty much DC’s North Pole if you think about it
Yes, we are. That means Christmas in July!
Bust out your festive wear that you won’t actually melt in and join us in Silver Spring on our never ending quest to find beer, this time at DC’s very own North Pole. Eat, hash, and be merry!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, July 14, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Silver Spring, exit Colesville Rd, follow marks to starts
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Silver Spring Metro / Colesville Rd & Wayne Ave
Hares: Special Head Kid, George Stuffed an Octopus, The Defense Breasts, Bear Fucker, Lickthyologist, and maybe a mystery hare
– Runners: 2.21 mi. first half / 2.09 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.04 first half / 1.05 mi. second half
– Shiggy: Maybe a 2.5, some PI spotted on 1st half
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Silver Spring, Red Line
Last Trains Out:
– Glenmont, 12:29 PM
– Shady Grove, 11:42 PM
On After*: McGinty’s Public House
If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: Christmas in July is already special
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
EWH3’s 1300th Trail
& CABIN Crawl
is THIS SATURDAY July 16! REGO NOW!
- Do you like having hash trails? We have lots of open spots, beginning July 28th. See the EWH3 calendar for other open dates. Email your friendly neighborhood harerazor to claim your late summer/ fall hare date TODAY: email@example.com.
- EWH3 is in need of a NEW BREWMEISTER. If you are interested in being the BEER SUPERHERO we all need, please reach out to a member of mismanagement!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!