As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Red Roper’s Christmas in July trail got poached, so he and Dingle All the Way present: Krampus’s Revenge! We know you’ve been naughty guys, gals, and nonbinary pals this year. Prepare yourselves for Krampus’s wrath. For runners, you get ALL THE hills! For walkers you get to solve checks! And everyone gets shitty shitty shots. Those who consent may get swatted (and earn a patch or two!) The naughtiest among you may even get thrown into a bag and hauled away to Krampus’s lair. Be prepared…
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, July 21, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Brookland/CUA Metro, exit to the west (away from the parking lot)
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Brookland/CUA Metro
Hares: Red Roper and Dingle All the Way
– Runners: 2.4mi. first half / 2.7 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.2 first half / 1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: Runners: 2.69, Walkers 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Brentwood/Rhode Island Ave
Last Trains Out:
– Glenmont (RED): 12:17
– Shady Grove (RED): 11:53
On After*: Dew Drop Inn. If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place. There are indoor and outdoor options.
Specials: You’re special
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
- Do you like having hash trails? We have lots of open spots, beginning July 28th. See the EWH3 calendar for other open dates. Email your friendly neighborhood harerazor to claim your late summer/ fall hare date TODAY: [email protected].
- EWH3 is in need of a NEW BREWMEISTER. If you are interested in being the BEER SUPERHERO we all need, please reach out to a member of mismanagement!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email [email protected] to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email [email protected]. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email [email protected].
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing [email protected]!