As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Join us this Thursday for the Greek Week interest prelube trail! Are you interested in joining a secret society that has Greek campouts in the woods, mostly three letter acronyms to describe itself, enjoys a good drink or few, some paddling, and singing a few songs here or there but is DEFINITELY NOT A CULT? Come express your interest in house εωη3 this Thursday with a trail in central D.C. Come in your most impressive athletic attire or walking clothes, but no need for letters, this is just a greek interest hour after all you sub pledges!
Also, think you can lay a better trail and come up with better themes than your Hare Razor? You probably can, please contact me to reserve your upcoming trail dates, we are in need of hares or else you are stuck with my crappy pledge mom jokes.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, July 28, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Gallery Place/ Chinatown Metro, meet on steps of Portrait Gallery: ~600 7th St NW
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 7th & F St NW
Hares: Lickthyologist, Head Injury, General Tsos Dicken, Possible Mystery Hare
– Runners: 4.2 mi.
– Walkers: 2.1 mi.
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to Z (.6 miles to metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun. Let’s get those livers conditioned for WH4 campout!
End Metro/Last Trains Out:
Glenmont (Red): 12:12 AM
Shady Grove (Red): 11:58 PM
Branch Ave (Green) 11:54 PM
Greenbelt (Green) 12:15 AM
Greenbelt (Yellow) 11:48 PM
Huntington (Yellow) 11:57 PM
On After*: Hamilton’s! If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
There are indoor and outdoor options.
Specials: You are a special greek interested snowflake.
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- EWH3 is in need of a NEW BREWMEISTER. If you are interested in being the BEER SUPERHERO we all need, please reach out to a member of mismanagement!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!