As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Another year older, none the wiser. Cum join Schrödinger’s Cock as he attempts to thwart the gods of aging by dressing as another hasher’s name. Dress as your hares for a special shot-based opportunity. Like Nicholas Cage (or John Travolta? Still not sure..), it’s time for a face… off!
Need some inspiration? Check out some previous guests of honor…
Texas Hold Him!
General Tso’s Dicken…?!
and of course…
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, August 4, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Dupont Circle
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 20th & O St NW / Dupont South
Hares: Schrödinger’s Cock, Poon-apple Juice, No Strings Attached, Stain Gretzky and a mystery hare!
– Runners: 2.5 mi. first half / 1.1 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.1 first half / 0.63 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Farragut North
Last Trains Out:
Glenmont – 12:02 am
Shady Grove – 12:08 am
On After*: Recessions! If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: The hares think you’re special
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
- Save the dates: DC Beer Mile: September 16th & D.C. Red Dress Run: October 8th
- EWH3 is STILL in need of a NEW BREWMEISTER. If you are interested in being the BEER SUPERHERO we all need, please reach out to a member of mismanagement!
Hab of the Week!
Purchase this week’s hab item at a discounted price. Limited quantities available, so get ’em while they last! You can purchase when you rego to pick up at trail!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!