As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Come one, come all to the glitteriest of trails in the glitteriest of cities, Crystal Shitty. Though glitter may be the herpes of the arts and crafts world, it sparks joy for many D.C. hashers. Still, others may feel the need to protect themselves from this glitterific trail with a 6 foot pole or even a hazmat suit. Which will you be – part of the glitterati or the glitter-not-i? You may choose to come in your best glitter outfits with your glitter game face (biodegradable glitter encouraged), come with your best glitter protection, or just come as you are because we know it’s hot and humid enough right now to bring out the natural shine in all of us.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, August 11, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Crystal City (the shiniest city) Metro, follow marks to start
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Eads St & 15th St S -or- Crystal Dr & 20th St S
Hares: Clam Bam Thank You Ma’am, GFA, Naughtya Cumandeatme, USPS, Whoriana Trench, and a possibly mystery hare…
– Runners: 2.9 mi. first half / 2.5 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.4 first half / 1.5 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (0.6 miles to metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Crystal City
Last Trains Out:
– Franconia-Springfield (Blue): 12:33am
– Largo Town Center (Blue): 11:46pm
– Greenbelt (Yellow): 11:37pm
– Huntingdon (Yellow): 12:08am
On After*: Freddies! If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place. There are indoor and outdoor options.
Specials: Freddies is always special.
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Upcoming Events and Announcements!
- Save the Date September 17th: EWH3 Hare and Brew Crew Party. Do you want free beer and food while getting some experience honing your hare and brew crew skills? Then save the date, more details to come!
- D.C. Beer Mile: September 16th
- D.C. Red Dress: October 8th
- EWH3 is STILL in need of a NEW BREWMEISTER. If you are interested in being the BEER SUPERHERO we all need, please reach out to a member of mismanagement!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!