EWH3 #1309: The 12th Anal Anything But Clothes Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, August 18, 2022 – Mt. Vernon Sq/7th St/Convention Center (Yellow/Green)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
♫Twinkle Twinkle Little Cock♫
♫What the hell was in that shot?♫
♫Chocolate Milk and Everclear♫
♫Should have stuck to drinking beer♫
♫But I think I spoke too soon♫
♫Cause now we’ve got some juice from Poon♫
♫Now I have to Twinkle Puke♫
♫Fuck your.. You know what? Fuck you both honestly
Join us for an EWH3 tradition now in its TWELFTH year, the Anything But Clothes Hash! You know the drill by now – show up wearing anything EXCEPT clothing. We can’t wait to see you in your crafty outfits, whether that’s the condom dress you’ve been working on for six months or a hastily thrown together pillow case diaper.
Trash bags, cardboard boxes, strategically placed stuffed animals, or just lots of duct tape? It’s all good! Your reward? SIX shot checks, including an old-time favorite – Twinkle Juice! Yea, just take Friday off now.
(Six shots means lots of down-down cups and LOTS of trash. Help us cut down on waste by bringing your mug or reusable shot glass on trail!)
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, August 18, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Mt. Vernon Square/7th Street/Convention Center
Nearest Capital Bike Share: At the station
Hares: Poon-apple Juice, Son What the Fuck?!, Schrodinger’s Cock, Vagina is for Lawyers, General Tso’s Dicken, and a mystery hare…
– Runners: 2.0 mi. first half / 2.3 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.4 first half / 1.45 mi. second half
– Shiggy: Do shots count as shiggy?
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A (0.4 miles to the metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, a reusable shot glass, and a change of clothes for the bar. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Mt. Vernon Square/7th Street/Convention Center
Last Trains Out:
Branch Ave 11:51
On After*: Electric Cool-Aid
Note: The closest metro to on-after is Shaw/Howard University
If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place. This venue is outdoors only and may require a change of clothes.
Specials: $3 off all frozen drinks starting at 9:30
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- Save the Date September 17th: EWH3 Hare and Brew Crew Party. Do you want free beer and food while getting some experience honing your hare and brew crew skills? Then save the date, more details to come!
- D.C. Beer Mile: September 16th
- D.C. Red Dress: October 8th
- EWH3 is STILL in need of a NEW BREWMEISTER. If you are interested in being the BEER SUPERHERO we all need, please reach out to a member of mismanagement!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!