EWH3 #1315: The Also Oktobierfest Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, September 29 – Shaw/ Howard Metro] (Green/Yellow Line)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
Cinch up your Dirndls and Lederhosen it’s Oktobierfest (be careful what you agree at an On-After to hare) in Shaw!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, September 29, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Shaw/Howard Metro, Follow Marks to Start
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 7th & R St St NW
Hares: Special Red, General’s Farm Animal, Lorena Hobbit, Just Kayla and possibly other Griswolds…
– Runners: 2 mi. first half / 2.5 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1 mi first half / 1.5 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Pavement – ok for strollers, dogs, and GFA
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Shaw/Howard
Last Trains Out:
Branch Ave (Green): 11:49pm
Greenbelt (Green): 12:19am
On After*: Dacha Beer Garden. If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: The Hare is Special😬
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
- D.C. Red Dress: October 8th, rego here.
- EWH3 is STILL in need of a NEW BREWMEISTER. If you are interested in being the BEER SUPERHERO we all need, please reach out to a member of mismanagement!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!