EWH3 #1316: The RED Dress PreLube Thirsty Thursday Trail! – Thursday, 10/6 – 6:45 PM @ Union Station (Red Line) or BALLBUSTER – 5:30 PM @ Fort Totten (Red Line)
As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
To ensure brew crew is adequately prepared, sign up on HashRego is required for Everyone.
THOSE WHO PAID FOR HASHTIVUS MUST ALSO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT BUT NOT PAY
It’s RED dress weekend so we’re on the RED line on a trail being hared by RED Roper and Special RED. We’re not going to get too fancy because you have a full weekend to make bad decisions. Just kidding, you’ll have ample bad decisions to make on this trail. YBFs that are half a mile long? Check. Dumpsterfire drinks? Of course. You may be calling “RED” by the end of trail.
This week you have two options for trails, A) a regular walkers or runners trail, or B) a ballbuster trail. Please indicate your preference in registration.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
Option 1) Regular Trail (Runners and Walkers Options)
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, October 6, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Union Station, follow marks to the start
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Columbus Circle & Union Station
Hares: Red Roper, Head Injury
– Runners: 2 mi. first half / 2 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1 first half / 1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B (.3 miles to a metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
Option 2) Ballbuster Trail Info
When: 5:30 PM Thursday, October 6, 2022. Pack will be away right at 6:00 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Ft Totten Metro, Follow Marks to the Start
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Ft Totten Metro
Hares: Special Red, Roll Over Bitch & 9021-Ho!
– Runners: ~11 mi.
– Shiggy: 3.69
– 3 Beer checks!
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to Z. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun. It’s a Ballbuster, so you’re mostly on your own till Beer Check…
After Trail Info – Both trail options meet at the end
Last Trains Out:
– Glenmont (Red): 12:14
– Shady Grove (Red): 11:56
On After*: Red Bear Brewing Co. If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place. There are indoor and outdoor options.
Specials: Red is Special
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- Mismanagement interest event coming soon, stay tuned for details!
- D.C. Red Dress: October 8th, rego here.
- EWH3 is STILL in need of a NEW BREWMEISTER. If you are interested in being the BEER SUPERHERO we all need, please reach out to a member of mismanagement!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!