One autumn evening in 2017, Wait Wait Don’t Fuck Me set off on an adventure, leading two virgin hares in a lesson on how NOT to hare. Some hashers left that night with PTSD, cold bums, and a (now rational) fear of black chalk. Voted “Worst Trail of the Year” four years in a row, the 2017 Pumpkin Spice Latte Trail will live in infamy. Now, we return to the scene of the crime, for a Venti sized trail that’s sure to delight (or terrify).
It’s fall y’all and you know what that means:
leggings, flannel, and Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
So dust off those Uggs and join us for the fourth semi-Anal #PSL Trail.
Brew Crew volunteers are few and far between, so your hares have embraced their creativity (with some inspiration from our brethren in other cities) to plan a bar-centric trail. We will gather at The Barking Dog for a bag drop and opening circle. Your hares will bring a (limited) amount of beer and seltzer to beer check before we return to The Barking Dog for a warm and creamy end circle.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, October 13, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
We will be starting at The Barking Dog NOT at the Bethesda metro!
Pre-Lube: The Barking Dog – 4723 Elm St, Bethesda
Drop off your bags early and grab a happy hour beer to get your night started!
Where: The Barking Dog (0.2 miles from Bethesda Station)
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Bethesda Ave & Arlington Rd
Hares: Poon-apple Juice, Schrodinger’s Cock, Dial F, Head Injury, Just May
– Runners: 2.25 mi. first half / 2.0 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.1 first half / 0.8 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 1.69 (8.89 if you count the black chalk)
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and your ID. This is a crew-free trail. We will start and end at the bar. There will be a bag drop at start, with bags locked up by bar staff, which is where we will circle up. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Bethesda
Last Trains Out:
Glenmont (Red) 11:45
Shady Grove (Red) 12:25
On After: The Barking Dog – 4723 Elm St, Bethesda
Note that this is where we will hold end circle (outdoors, weather permitting). Bags will be available for pick-up when the pack arrives back at the bar. Some drinks will be provided, but you are welcum to start (and close) your own tab.
Specials: Kitchen open until 11, happy hour specials until 10
Upcoming Events and Announcements!
- Mismanagement interest event tentatively scheduled for October 25th, stay tuned for details!
- EWH3 is STILL in need of a NEW BREWMEISTER. If you are interested in being the BEER SUPERHERO we all need, please reach out to a member of mismanagement!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!