It’s Halloween! Dress up and join your favorite witches as we serve up your favorite brews (Twinkle Juice!) and look for sexy ghosts!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, October 27, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Foggy Bottom – Washington Circle Start
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 22nd & I St NW
Hares: GeriatricMandering, Colliteral Damage, Whoregon Trail, Starship In Her Thighs, Infidellatio, Bless Me Father for I Have Rimmed, & Agent Orgy
– Runners: 1.9 mi. first half / 1.9 mi. second half
– Walkers: .9 first half / .9 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
[There will be stairs on runners. Ghosts on both trails.]
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to Z (.5 miles to metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun. IT’S HALLOWEEN! Wear a costume! There’s going to be Twinkle Juice on trail. Maybe hydrate during the day and have a big lunch.
End Metro: Farragut North
Last Trains Out:
-Glenmont 12:02 AM
-Shady Grove 12:08 AM
On After*: Recessions. If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: Stay tuned…
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
- Want to give back to the hash in a big way? Think you can run things better than the current batch of wankers? Curious about how the hash functions behind the scenes? Like free beer? If so, then come out to EWH3’s Mismanagement Interest Happy Hour. Specific date/time/location coming very soon! Crush a slider, have some drinks on us, and pick the brains (or what is left of them) of current members of Mismanagement about their positions. Want to know a bit more about what you can do? Check out the list of Mismanagement positions here. Not sure you are ready for MM? Come out anyway and learn about the other ways you can give back to the hash: you can join one of the planning committees for EWH3’s annual events like AGM, WIE, or Pub Crawl, and you can sign up for brew crew.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!