This is the anal Thanksgiving Day trail. Come help us celebrate the day the natives shared food with starving colonists before they were all slaughtered and rounded up on the sh*tiest pieces of land.
Do not expect this to be a long drawn out affair. We keep it short and to the point, just like _____________ (insert joke here). As the fairest member of your hare team has so perfectly explained this is the past, “you will not burn off the calories of one scoop of mashed potatoes and gravy!” If you want to get a nice, sweat breaking R word, we suggest you do it on your own, before or after trail. (Or is this finally the year the hares make good on their threats, get their acts together, and lay an actual trail???) We will have plenty to drink, including our famous Wild Turkey shots.
We do not serve anything before 11AM, so if you arrive early, BYOB. DC weather is fickle and might be cold, so don’t forget those smallpox blankets to keep warm!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: Special Start time of 11AM!!!! Thursday November 24, 2022
Rosslyn (Blue, Orange, Silver Line): exit on the east side, Moore St head to the Parking Deck above The Continental
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Lynn St & 19th St North
Hares: Please Step Away from the Wild Turkeys, Purple Peter Eater and Areola Borealis
Miscellaneous Crap: Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: If you’re still at the hash when the metro stops running that is on you. We start at 11 A.M. you animals
Last Trains Out: Again, this shouldn’t be a problem.
On After: Top of the parking garage until we run out of booze.
Specials: This whole trail is a special.
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
- Want to give back to the hash in a big way? Think you can run things better than the current batch of wankers? Curious about how the hash functions behind the scenes? Want to know a bit more about what you can do? Check out the list of Mismanagement positions here. Please email the GMs if you are interested in a 2023 mismanagement position: EWH3GMs@gmail.com
- New hab pre-order item available!
Want to rep Hashington DC anywhere you go? Hoodies and crewneck sweatshirts (in a variety of colors) are available for pre-order until November 29.
A limited number will be ordered in addition, so this is the only way to guarantee the perfect color and size combo! Order yours now!
- Save the date for WIE! Weekend of March 31, 2023.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.