EWH3 #1324: The 2nd Anal K69 Trail! – 6:45 PM Thursday, December 1, 2022 – Woodley Park (Red Line)
Gather your Wieners and your Cockers for a Thursday night romp! This trail is a bone-afide good time, with Doodles of fun along the way.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, December 1, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Woodley Park/Zoo Metro – across from Chipotle
Nearest Capital Bike Share: directly at start on Calvert & Connecticut NW
Hares: Turd Eye Blind, Just Cocoa, Milkbone #Hives, Screaming Puppy, and Son What the Fluff?!
– Walkers: .8 mi. / .6 mi.
– Runners: 1.4 / 1.1 mi.
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’. Bring your own vessel, a cranium lamp, and water. If you’re bringing a 4-legged bestie, bring their necessities – there’s likely water bowls at end but not guaranteed.
–>Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Woodley Park/Zoo (Red)
Last Trains Out: Glenmont: 11:57 PM / Shady Grove: 12:13 AM
On After*: Johnny Pistolas. If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
There is an outdoor patio for the pups.
Specials: Your dog is the goodest dog! (All day yappy hour)
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best human judgment to decide about your participation.
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
- Want to give back to the hash in a big way? Think you can run things better than the current batch of wankers? Curious about how the hash functions behind the scenes? Want to know a bit more about what you can do? Check out the list of Mismanagement positions here. Please email the GMs if you are interested in a 2023 mismanagement position: EWH3GMs@gmail.com
- New hab pre-order item available!
Want to rep Hashington DC anywhere you go? Hoodies and crewneck sweatshirts (in a variety of colors) are available for pre-order until November 29.
A limited number will be ordered in addition, so this is the only way to guarantee the perfect color and size combo! Order yours now!
- Save the date for WIE! Weekend of March 31, 2023.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!