Did you know that male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, but female reindeer don’t? So that ugly sweater you have of humping reindeer is a whole lot kinkier than you thought. And Thursday is your chance to wear it! That’s right, for the eighth year in a row, we are giving you the chance to wear your tackiest, ugliest, or most hideous holiday sweater on a winter wonderland romp!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, December 8th, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Eastern Market Metro (Blue/Orange/Silver Line).
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Pennsylvania Ave SE & 8th St SE.
Hares: Head Injury, Just Kayla, & Mystery Hares
– Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 2.1mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.1 mi first half / 1.1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69. Everyone loves alleys!!
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun!
End Metro: Capitol South (Blue/Orange/Silver Line)
Last Trains Out:
Blue Line to New Carrollton: 12:05am
Blue Line to Largo Town Center: 12:14am
Blue Line to Huntington: 11:51pm
Silver Line to Ashburn: 11:45pm
Silver Line to Largo Town Center: 11:51pm
Orange Line to New Carrollton: 11:56pm
Orange Line to Vienna: 11:53pm
On After*: Walter’s Sports Bar
10 N St SE
Washington, DC 20003
If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: You are special.
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
- EWH3 2023 AGM is January 14, 2023 – rego coming soon!
- Save the date for WIE! Weekend of March 31, 2023.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!