On August 31, 2021, a dazzle of zebras liberated themselves from an Upper Marlboro farm to romp around the wilds of Maryland. On December 14, the zebras were captured. However, this week, we will honor their legacy!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, December 15, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: NoMa Metro – FL Ave Exit
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 1st & M St NE
Hares: GeriatricMandering, Quid Pro Blow, Son, What th Fuck, Special Red, and This Little Piggy Went to the Ballsack
– Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 2 mi. second half
– Walkers: .9 first half / .9 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B. (.8 miles to metro)]. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Union Station
Last Trains Out:
– Glenmont (Red): 12:12 AM
– Shady Grove (Red): 11:58 PM
On After*: Kelly’s Irish Times If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: $5 Bud Lights, Yuenglings, House Wines, or Ciders.
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
- EWH3 2023 AGM is January 14, 2023 – rego here!
- Save the date for WIE! Weekend of March 31, 2023.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!