‘Twas the nightmare before Christmas, when all through the Capitol City
The hashers were awaiting, to get litty tittie;
The shiggy socks were worn by the wankers with care,
In hopes that St. Nickthyologist and friends soon would be there,
The hashers were nestled all snug in each other’s beds,
While visions of special Christmas shots danced in their (who said) heads
And the hares in their Snuggies, and I hoping we actually have a trail map,
Had just settled down for a long winter’s night cap,
Because your alpha hare has been traveling to the poles & everywhere in between
She missed her other favorite holiday which happens to be Halloween
So, join us for this trail that will be a nightmare before Christmas
Come as a Sandy Claws or a ghost and let’s get down to some holiday fun business!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, December 22, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Smithsonian Metro, Orange/Silver/Blue line
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Smithsonian-National Mall/ Jefferson Dr & 12th St SW
Hares: Lickthyologist, Geriatric Mandering, Roll Over Biatch, Sexually Anxious Disease, magical mystery hares
– Runners: 2 mi. first half / 2 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1 mi. first half / 1 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to Z. Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Farragut North (Red)
Last Trains Out:
Glenmont 12:02 AM
Shady Grove 12:08 AM
On After*: Recessions. If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
Specials: The holidays are special.
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
- EWH3 2023 AGM is January 14, 2023 – rego here!
- Save the date for WIE! Weekend of March 31, 2023.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!