It’s been a long year, so let’s gather for a short trail.
Note: Due to the holiday, this is NOT a standard trail. Similar to Thanksgiving, you’ll be lucky to burn off a glass of champagne. You MUST bring your ID. Cash is highly recommended if you’d like a different drink at beer check or to tip your bartenders. There will be NO bag van OR runners option (you can always run to start).
Bring your A-game as we celebrate the resolutions that have cum and gone. Didn’t meet yours? No worries, we’ll have plenty of opportunities to cash in before the new year.
A guide to achieving some of the Top 50 New Year’s Resolutions:
– PR the hash – This walkers-route only trail is less than a mile long. A brisk power walk will help you meet this super attainable goal.
– Be more generous – Don’t be a Scrooge! Buy a shot for one of the hares at our bar-based beer checks.
– Support more local businesses – Over-tip your bar staff (the ones who really keep this city moving)!
– Volunteer more/Give back to the community – Everyday is Wednesday needs more martyrs like yourself. Sign up to hare or brew crew while you rego.
– Lose weight – Oh, hush! You’re beautiful just the way you are!
– Quit smoking – We’ll be inside for most of this trail, so no smoking allowed!
– Save more money – As a gift for joining us, your hares are providing two beers and free popcorn! Take that extra moolah and rego for AGM!
– Be more outgoing – There will be plenty of opportunities for violations. Step out of your comfort zone and speak up!
– Unplug from social media – Hey, no tech on trail.
– Stop Procrastinating – Rego right now!
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, December 29, 2022. Pack away at 7:00 PM!
Where: Gallery Place/Chinatown – Circle Up at Pre-Lube at Bulldog Pizza – 713 H St NW
Nearest Capital Bike Share: 8th & H NW
Hares: Poon-apple Juice, Burlington Ho Factory, Dry Rub
Trail Details: Walkers Option ONLY: The entire trail is 0.3 miles.
Shiggy Level: Zero. This is a glorified miniature pub crawl.
Miscellaneous Crap: Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is, for all intents and purposes A to A and is a non-traditional trail. Bring your ID, money for beer check(s), and (just the) tip! Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
Schedule of Events:
6:00 – Pre-Lube at Bulldog Pizza
6:45 – Circle Up at Bulldog Pizza
7:00 – On Out!
7:05 – Choose-your-own-adventure Beer Check (ID required) – One hash sponsored beer will be provided! Bring an ID for any other buy-your-own drinks. Happy hour until 8:00 means specials and free popcorn for all!
7:40 – On out to second choose-your-own-adventure Beer Check (ID required), with one hash sponsored beer provided! Second beer check has a happy hour that ends at 8:00 SHARP, so move fast to get those $4 drinks.
8:30 – On out to in-bar “end circle.” We will provide beer for down-downs, but you are responsible for the rest of your beverages this evening.
** You MUST rego 24 hours before the event to guarantee you are included in the glutard count. Please be considerate and only select this option if you have a true gluten allergy.
Last trains out of Union Station (Red Line):
– Branch Ave: 11:53 PM
– Glenmont: 12:08 AM
– Greenbelt: 12:16 AM
– Shady Grove: 12:02 AM
On-After: 618 Cocktail and Whiskey Lounge
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
- EWH3 2023 AGM is January 14, 2023 – rego here!
- Save the date for WIE! Weekend of March 31, 2023.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!