The holidays are over and you’re still full from eating nothing but cheese for a week, but your hares are here to ease you into 2023 whether with a short run or bundle down in blankets. Make sure to bring your onesies, snuggies, and blankets.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, January 5, 2023. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Union Station – Meet in front by the bell
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Columbus Circle across from the Thurgood Marshall Building
Hares: GeriatricMandering, Colliteral Damage, Bless Me Father for I Have Rimmed, & Split Her Bare
– Runners: 1.5 mi. first half / 2 mi. second half
– Walkers: .7 first half / .9 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A (1 block to metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Union Station
Last Trains Out:
– Glenmont (Red): 12:12 am
– Shady Grove (Red): 11:58 pm
On After*: Union Pub. If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place. There are indoor and outdoor options.
Specials: Pitcher specials
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
- EWH3 2023 AGM is January 14, 2023 – rego here!
- Save the date for WIE! Weekend of March 31, 2023.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing email@example.com!