As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
VIDEO: The DC Zebras have been spotted in Anacostia and are on the loose. Their wild manes emblematic of the quest for DC Statehood, and the restlessness of the Delta Summer coming to an end. In any event, for this week’s trail, you are either a zebra or a zookeeper. Join the chase this Thursday at Anacostia Metro for an A – B trail!
If you are feeling ungovernable, wear a white t-shirt. Your zebr—err hares will have black stripes to stencil on so you can better evade the zookeepers, Congress, your boss, and other predators and authority figureheads. A group of zebras is referred to as a herd, dazzle, or zeal.
If you are ready to get things back under control and restore some semblance of social norms and order, come dressed as a zookeeper, safari guide, the bad guy from Jumanji etc. NO GUNS, this is the old DC (do we have to say that??).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, September 30, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Anacostia Metro – Howard Rd Exit
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Howard Rd and Shannon Pl SE
Hares: Crikey Pro Blow, Special Zed, Red Rope em In, Maybe it’s Neighbelline, Stripes One Out, Just Doug, 9021-No
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B (0.5 miles to metro). Bring your own vessel, a CRAAANIUMM light, and a full water bottle.
NOTE: It may rain so check the forecast and do what you will. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
End Metro: Navy Yard
Last Trains Out:
– Branch Ave: 12:18
– Greenbelt: 11:52 PM
On After: Bardo 25 Potomac Ave SE DC
- October 7 – Mean Girls and/or Ballbuster Trail!
- October 9 – DC Red Dress Run!
- October 26 – MisManagement Interest Happy Hour @Town Tavern, 6-8PM.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email [email protected] to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email [email protected]. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email [email protected].
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.