Welcome to the anal Thanksgiving Day trail in a special location. As always, this is not your normal trail, but more of a celebration with friends before having to go deal with those really annoying people you call… family. As the fairest member of your haring trio put it so many years ago, ” Don’t expect to burn off the calories in one scoop of mashed potatos and gravy!” Please note the early start time of 11AM. If you show up at the normal time you will be alone. We will be enjoying some of our normal holiday specials such as Wild Turkey shots! If you arrive early, please bring your own refreshments.
You MUST sign up on HashRego to attend trail. A pack of 35 will gather for trail with a live, socially distant circle.
When: SPECIAL TIME: 11:00 AM Thursday November 26, 2020. Pack away at 11:15!
Where: Navy Yard Metro Stop, Ballpark side – Follow marks to parking lot under 695.
D’erections: Exit on the Ballpark side, turn right after exiting the station, Left on M St., right on S. Capitol and left to the parking lot under 695.
Capital Bike Share: 1st & K St SE
Hares: Please Step Away from the Whores, Purple Peter Eater, Areola Borialis
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is an A to A. Masks and vessels are REQUIRED! Be smart, have fun. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required!
1. If you want to help keep the literal wheels of the hash spinning, email the Brewmeister at [email protected] to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates in December!
EWH3 Brew Crew!
Brew Crew will be available to serve you a limited amount of libations at both beer check and end. In order to ensure that this is done in a safe manner, we require the following:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please sanitize your hands before approaching the Brew Crew station.
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask at all times. You must also wear a mask when interacting with them.
- Trails will be cans-only. Brew Crew will only purchase enough cans for rego’d hashers, so be sure to sign up!
- You must pour your beer into a vessel before leaving the crew station.
- Bottled water will also be provided – stay hydrated!
- Do not reach for a beer! Brew Crew will hand your beer to you by placing it down on a table bench.
- There will be no bag van or snacks provided… YET. Stay tuned as we work on ways to re-introduce these aspects safely.
- Remember that your Crew has volunteered out of the goodness of their heart. They are offering their time, vehicle, and exposure to make you happy. Show them the respect they deserve!
As we navigate hashing during this time, please take a moment to review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here.
For informative, local, and specific information about COVID-19: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
For information about where to get tested: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/testing
If you test positive for COVID-19, please provide the following information to contact tracers and contact the GMs immediately: Alberto – (202) 556-3695