As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
From the Cat PeopleTM who brought you Everyday is Wednesday’s Favorite Trail of 2018, 2019, and 2021, we bring you the fourth episode in the Tour du Feline Series: BIG CATS! There will be toys, catnip, and some surprises for a lucky few (it may be a dead mouse in your bed).
CAT FACT #1063: There are 30 different subspecies of cougar – among them, GTD’s mom.
CAT FACT #1146: Much like hashers, jaguars like to swim in streams. Unlike hashers, jaguars don’t typically do so while drinking beer.
CAT FACT #1256: Cheetahs don’t see very well at night, but during the day can spot prey up to three miles away. This is a not-so-subtle reminder to bring your h*adlamp as the days grow shorter.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO (link).
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, September 15, 2022. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Eastern Market Metro
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Eastern Market Metro (start)/Potomac & Penn Ave SE (end)
Hares: General Tso’s Kitten, Maine Coon-apple Juice, GeriatricMeowing, Purrliteral Clawage, Son, What the Fuzz?!, Ready Player Nine Lives
– Runners: 2.1 mi. first half / 2.5 mi. second half
– Walkers: 1.0 mi. first half / 1.3 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to B (0.3 miles to metro). Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
P.S. Runners – at end, check your Strava/whichever mapping device you use!
End Metro: Potomac Ave Metro
Last Trains Out:
-Reagan National Airport: 11:46pm
-Wiehle-Reston East: 11:44pm
-New Carrollton: 12:20am
On After*: Trusty’s (1420 Pennsylvania Ave SE). If you plan to come to the On After, note that indoor venues may choose to keep vaccine and mask requirements in place.
*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
- September 17th: EWH3 Hare and Brew Crew Party. Do you want free beer and food while getting some experience honing your hare and brew crew skills? Be there, 2pm – Crispus Attucks park!
- D.C. Beer Mile: September 16th
- D.C. Red Dress: October 8th
- EWH3 is STILL in need of a NEW BREWMEISTER. If you are interested in being the BEER SUPERHERO we all need, please reach out to a member of mismanagement!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email email@example.com to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email email@example.com.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.
Did you really cum all the way here for this? Sign up to receive trail announcements directly to your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!